How To Tell If Your Furnace Needs Repairs?
Has your heating system lost efficiency? Are you having frequent issues with the furnace in your home or business? Then it’s time to call Volpe Service Company, the best heating contractor in Chester, NJ, performing professional and efficient heating services.
We recommend regular maintenance on your furnace at least twice a year. Each spring and fall is the perfect time of year to have a heating service and make any necessary repairs. It reduces wear and tear of the unit itself and can even help save you money by identifying potential problems before they become more costly repairs.
If you’re unsure of whether or not your heating unit needs repair, here are some telltale signs to look out for:
- Smell bad odors from your vents: If a foul odor comes from your heating unit vent, it may indicate a problem in the ductwork system that needs to be solved. It can also mean dust and other debris have built up over time and must be cleared away. Our heating contractor in Chester should be contacted right away for heating repairs.
- See rust near the furnace: Rust indicates water damage, which could cause a malfunctioning heating unit. This indicates that you need a heating repair service to check your furnace. Keeping the heating unit in such a condition is simply unsafe.
- The furnace isn’t heating as it used to: If you start noticing that your heating system isn’t producing enough warm air, call the Volpe Service Company in Chester, NJ. Our technician will make the necessary inspection to determine what the issue is and how to fix it.
- The heating system makes strange sounds: Loud screeching and banging sounds are not normal for furnaces and can indicate loose parts that need tightening or alignment and other problems that require a professional technician’s attention.
- The pilot light keeps going out: Pilot lights are responsible for heating the burners in a heating unit, so if it keeps going out, this could mean the heating system needs repair. A heating contractor in Chester should be consulted to check your furnace and determine the necessary repairs.
- The thermostat isn’t working correctly: If your thermostat isn’t registering the correct temperature in your home or business, it needs to be recalibrated or repaired. If it isn’t working properly, this indicates that you should call our heating service to inspect and repair your heating unit’s thermostat in Chester, NJ.
If you notice any of these signs, contact Volpe Service Company for heating service in Chester. Our heating contractors will inspect and repair your furnace so that it runs safely and efficiently all winter long. We know that heating repairs can be expensive, so we also provide financing options to make repairs easy and affordable. Let us help you find the best solution for your heating needs. Call us today at (973) 386-1606 to schedule an inspection.